Don't miss these properties
Ray White Orange
Directors Libby Seaman and Lan Snowden would like to welcome you to Ray White Orange, NSW, Australia. Libby has been involved in the real estate industry for over 30 years and joins with Lan at Ray White Orange to provide a superior customer service that facilitates for families, investors and first home buyers who are seeking a professional service to fulfil all real estate needs. Orange is located in the Central West region of NSW, approximately 260km west of Sydney and 270km north of Canberra. With a population of nearly 41 000, the city of Orange … read on
Perfect for the Family
* Spacious & sunny family home * Open plan living soaked in sun * Modern kitchen with soft close cupboards, WIP & 900mm oven * Rumpus room with northern sun * Large bedrooms all...
Brand Spanking New!
* Gorgeous family home * Two large living rooms draped in sunlight * Open plan with stone benchtops, 900mm freestanding oven & walk in pantry * Master bedroom features WIR...
Lots of Storage
* Three bedroom home all with built-in robes * Floor boards in kitchen * Separate dining * Gas heating * Good size living area * Separate toilet * Single drive thru garage with...
Close to the CBD
* Two bedroom unit in a quiet complex * Both bedrooms with BIR * Combined sunny lounge/dining * Electric cooking * Combined bathroom & laundry * Ducted gas heating * Single...
The Village of Lucknow
* Beautifully elevated quiet location * Just 10kms to Orange * Loads of room, could be used as a 3 or 4 bedroom home * Outside is a feature - with attached double garage plus a...
Fantastic Free Standing Villa
* Move in today! * Open plan living/dining & kitchen * Polished timber floors * Reverse cycle for year round comfort * Private courtyard * Walk to CBD, parks & schools
Move into Molloy Today!
* Main bedroom with ensuite and WIR * BIR to bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 * Ducted air conditioning * Two large living rooms * Open kitchen with stone bench tops * Large alfresco flowing...
Peaceful and Private
* Excellent family home with 2 living areas * Wonderful covered outdoor area with views * Separate shed with power and woodfire * 2 woodfires plus reverse cycle split systems...
Close to Botanic Gardens
* Open plan kitchen & dining * Separate living area * Gas heating, cooking & hot water * Remote double garage with internal access * Quiet street close to amenities
* Northern living area * Main bedroom with BIR * Cosy gas heating * Alfresco entertaining overlooking manicured garden