To Appreciate This Home you Must Inspect
"Birrang" The Wiradjuri word for sky.
Visit the property website here: www.birrangforsale.com
An architecturally designed home of generous proportions where the indoors and outdoors become one.
* Constructed 2016/2017
* 9ft ceilings -square set cornicing throughout
* Double glazed windows
* Open plan living, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Slow combustion fire
* Butlers pantry including refrigerator, oven and sink
* Cedar wine cellar
* 5th bedroom or office accommodation
* 2 large alfresco areas for winter and summer
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk behind robe
* Beech hardwood timber flooring to living and hallways
* Guest bathroom and 3 way bathroom
* Sealed road to the garage
* Tank 160,000 litres and bore
* Septic system
* School bus service (Cadia Rd approx 3 mins from house)
From the moment you drive into "Birrang", your own piece of Australiana is evident by the native landscape,
attracting many species of birds.
Space, light and a sense of bringing the tranquility of the bush into the home are overwhelming from the moment you
Massive double glazed windows throughout the home capture expansive rural views.
Contact: David Blunt 0427 572 131